Sunday 28 July 2013

17th June 2013 - Upton Dyke

Today was my first full day back at home. Jason was still here so we decided to go for a walk to take photos.

We started our walk on the marshes where we decided to walk to the dyke rather than all the way to the riverside. All the cows in the field decided they wanted to come and say hello but soon got bored of watching us and went back to grazing.


We found the path that leads to the dyke and followed it through marshes and a field of horses.



When we neared the dyke we stopped to take photos of the windmill.




I took a few photos, but couldn't find much inspiration.




Jason wanted to take some long exposure shots across the water, so I left him to it and had a wander around, slightly further up river. There was a boat that I liked the look of but I couldn't get the composition right as things were in my way, so I let the shot go.



On our way back to my house we walked past this house - it's so pretty!

Day Seventeen

No comments:

Post a Comment