Thursday 13 June 2013

12th June 2013 - A Day In Derby

Went to Derby with Jason to pick up a few bits from his he'd left behind. But first we walked to Derby Uni to take some photos. There were a few damselflies amongst the reeds at the side of the pond.




I tried another shot using the Brenizer method, but again it didn't quite work out... I will get it right one day!


Jason continued to take pictures of damselflies and red spiders and I sat in the middle of the nearby road taking more photos.


Jason started taking photos of me sitting in the middle of the road and attempted a Brenizer style photo himself, but the light changed halfway through he shots so his photo has random lighter patches on it. I decided then that I wanted to try and take a selfie (despite choosing not to pick up my tripod before we left) and made Jason sit in position while I set up the shot.


At this point it started raining pretty hard so I abandoned the shot in fear of damaging my camera and we sat inside for a while where we met a couple of Jason's friends. When it died down, we left to go to his and on the way out I saw a snail and decided to photograph it.


We passed a church on the way and I took photos of the roses outside it.




We got his stuff and headed back to Sheffield.

No comments:

Post a Comment