Thursday 6 June 2013

6th June 2013 - An Unexpected Visit

Today I'm off to Scarborough to stay with my lovely friend Leigh-Anne for a few days. I got up bright and early (9am is early for me at least) and headed off to the station.


The train to York was running a couple minutes late, minutes the ticket guy assured me we'd make up. "You'll have plenty of time to get to your connector," he said. After arriving in York ten minutes late, I sprinted to the Scarborough platform only for the doors to lock the second I got there. So much for plenty of time... I got my ticket changed but the next train wasn't for an hour so I decided to have a little wander around the city.

 


It was beautiful! I took lots of photos, mainly of geese... There was the cutest little gosling marching around the park 'honking' away, but he wouldn't stand still and I didn't manage to get a decent photo of him

Not really sure what this little guy was doing, I think he was trying to eat the daisies?




As I was walking back to the station I noticed that a load of bubbles were being floating through the street.



I'm finally on the train to Scarborough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment