Sunday 2 June 2013

2nd June 2013 - Midsummer Christmas at the Spooner Residence

Since two of my housemates and I have finished exams already, we decided to cook a roast dinner for ourselves and our other housemates who haven't yet finished, because we're nice like that. One of them is also leaving for a year abroad in Australia soon, so it was a nice way to get us all together before she goes. Instead of just having a normal Sunday roast, we decided it would be more fun if we had a theme, and since we had a few crackers left over from December, we decided to get into our pjs, whack on some Santa hats and have a Christmas dinner. In June. Because why not?


I meant to take more photos of us during our Midsummer Christmas dinner, but I got excited by the food and forgot all about my camera... So, I had to look for some last minute inspiration for my 100 Days Of Summer project. We have some dead roses in the living room and I thought they'd make for a nice subject, but the lighting was so rubbish. Converting to black and white helped, though I'm not completely happy with them. Never mind though.



1 comment: