Tuesday 11 June 2013

8th June 2013 - Last Day In Scarborough

Today was my last day in Scarborough with Leigh-Anne. We had a lazy start to the day. We slept in late and then lounged about in our pyjamas for a few hours. After lunch, we decided to go down to the sea front to take some photos.





I stood in front of the sea and flipped my hair about for Leigh-Anne - you'll be able to see this soon, once she's fixed her laptop - and I took a few pictures of her and the view. I attempted the Brenizer method, but I didn't have enough crossover between my shots and Photoshop couldn't knit it together properly.

I'll be giving it  another go soon.
On the way back to her flat, we stopped by in a park and took some photos of the flowers.





Had a hell of a journey home. My train from York to Sheffield was delayed by an hour and half after a fatality on the track literally five minutes in front of us. I ended up taxi-ing across Wakefield to get a different train. It stopped at literally every stop and was full of drunk people. I eventually got into Sheffield about 11pm, where I met Jason. He'd been waiting there for me since half 8...

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, photos of me. The brenzier attempt was so close! I don't even know how to do it so... and again I'm so sorry you had such bad luck with the trains!

    ReplyDelete