Saturday 1 June 2013

Hello.

Hello!

Welcome to my blog.

Recently a friend of mine started a photoblog to supplement her Flickr photostream, which reminded me of how I attempted one a while back. I say attempted because I got about a week in and then forgot about its existence... Oops?

I think my problem then was I was going for a day-to-day account of my life, which wasn't all that interesting to be honest! So this time, I'm going to be less strict with myself and post when I've done something interesting and/or taken some interesting photos.

Chances are nobody will even see this blog anyway, but as I said on my previous blog, it'll be something I can go to look back on what I did in the weeks/months/years passed.

Anyways, I shall be putting up my first proper post shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment