Thursday 6 June 2013

5th June 2013 - Totally Uninspired

Ughhhh, I hate every photo I've taken today!

I was determined not to take another photo of a flower today. I also thought it was a good idea to leave it late to try and take a photo. I spent well over an hour trying to set up a self portrait and wasn't happy with anything I got. Either I wasn't positioned right, or I wasn't quite in focus and I ended up getting really annoyed. I might add a few of them to this post later, but I'm going away for a few days tomorrow so I won't have a chance until I get back.

As a last attempt, I changed my stance, utterly fed up that nothing had come out as I wanted, and this is the result. I'm still not happy with it, but it'll have to do 'cause it's all I've got.
I'm so happy that I'm off to see Leigh-Anne tomorrow, I think I need the creative energy of another photographer to inspire me and bring me out of this pit in which I hate everything I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment